Develop an on-going renewal plan of campus facilities as well as residences’ infrastructure through an integrated program of campus/capital planning and implementation for new construction, maintenance, renovations, alterations and facility renewal projects. It also manages and monitors procurement, food services, security and safety services.
- Oversee the University’s maintenance of facilities and grounds including the maintaining of physical facilities, landscaped areas, roadways and parking areas, etc.
- Oversee the University’s custodial services to maintain health and sanitation standards.
- Oversee the University’s security program which provides for the protection of personnel and property.
- Provide operations, maintenance and repair services for academic and administrative facilities at the Alfaisal campus including physical facilities, landscape areas, roadways and parking.
- Provide repair services to various staff and academic departments.
- Provide essential services to students, colleges, and staff contributing to the overall enhancement and quality of life of the University community.
- Responsible for the development and on-going renewal of campus facilities and infrastructure through an integrated program of campus/capital planning and implementation for new construction, renovations, alterations and facility renewal projects.
- Source and select suitable procumbent vendors for the University.